chainsaw party

88lx5oh

anyone with a chainsaw and some experience wanna come over saturday to help cut a tree down. my chainsaw took a shit, and besides that point it would be great to have some help. ill provide beer and pizza.

and if you dont have the time but are willing to let me borrow a chainsaw id greatly appreciate that as well.

anyone in??

probably start around 10

I have an electric chain saw. I could only cut up large tree branches with it. Couldn't cut a whole tree... my chain needs replaced.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/trowabarton420/chainsaw.gif

how many trees?

three

there is a smaller apple tree, which will be easy to drop.

a decent size but dead, and most of the branches gone off it, i think its a silver maple, and then a large silver maple that i would just like to trim if nothing else.

well 9 hours later...a fucked up fence, a little blood, and a few close calls later we got shit done!! good times.. ryan i left my sunglasses at your place ill pick em up later this weekend or somthing..and post some pictures!!!

ill get pics up soon, too many to upload at the moment.. just finished cleaning my garage, and pilling more wood on the fire.

anybody need fire wood.. cause i got alot.

nice to meet you guys, and thanks for the help.

Ryan let me know if you can get that lift, oh and let me know about those landscaping rocks as well.