Capital City Motorbikes

gaewsky1

Its a 2003 Honda VLX 600 Deluxe. Their blue/purple looking color. It has about 400 miles on it. I bought it "new" in 2004 and never got around to ride it. Kind of an impulse buy. Never been wrecked or put down. Comes with saddlebags and battery charger. I think it needs its carbs cleaned and a tune up. It starts right up but if I let it idle and then try to give it some gas it starts to stumble a bit. I'd probably sell it for around $3500. KBB motorcycle value is about $3600 without adjusting for the low mileage.

If someone would want to buy it before the tuneup and just do it themselves, I'd probably drop a few hundred off the price.

that doesn't sound like a sport/sport touring bike, is it? sorry if its not, that's just what she is looking for. good luck selling tho

No its not. Its a cruiser.

88lx5oh, I'm looking for someone closer to me. If I can't find someone in the next couple of days. I'll send you a PM. Thanks for your reply.