Eagles pizza 6-14 8pm

TurboRust

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lose on your bike then, i dont care... maybe what size was the motor agian? i've beat a couple 600cc bikes so far from 80-140ish or so

lol, its a vtwin, not a jap bike. Its decent quick, but not stupid fast. What 600cc bikes have you beat? Any way you'd go from a 40/50 roll? 80 rolls are crazy. I don't care about losing, i just want your lunchmoney. :p

i dont know bikes much at all, i'm just assuming if i'm winning they're 600cc ish or smaller, they both looked like "jap bikes" we'll see you can jump in on the 55 roll

what are you talking about jump in? are we doing 4 wide or something? Dave better bring his turboslut out for how much shit he's giving me about raping bikes with that 'beast', lol. Ok, after the 55 roll, depending on the outcome, cna I get a 40 or do you just spin? I like 40.

Oh, and the general rule of thumb is, if its a newer 600cc, like a gsxr or r6, etc, is it takes about 500whp to beat it from a dig, now, I'm not sure on a roll though. But my bike is 8 years old so obviously a lot has changed since then. that and my shit redlines at 9k and not 16k, :(

See ya thursday :D