Noobie here

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Hello guys I am a guy that loves to race and I have a 70 Nova SS pro street thats just a little steel headed small block car with a 4 speed and 4:88 gear, a 86 S10 with a 350/350/4:11 gear, Im building a 66 chevelle ss 10.5" tire car, my daily driver is a 86 camaro with a 327 in it. I have heard at local meets about columbus racing so I thought I would register. I love to dig race on the street and at the track.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Ok guys I dont know what your problems are I have no clue about lowerd s10 or nothing like that I think that you guys dont race here either hahahaha another forum they talk race and dont

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Could this be what's his name?

lowered s10 douche?

my s10 isnt lowered b***h so dont hate because you have a honda and cant afford a fast car

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Im not him So idk what they are talking about i have been asked that several times if i am someone that i am not I go to Ohio State newark campus and I live in Licking County so idk wtf they are getting chillicothe from

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Well I believe it is mistaken Idenity like i just stated I just heard about this site sunday at kilkare from a couple guys there

Guest Wunna Dig Race
well my fastest car is a low 8 sec car but its not a street car fully fiberglass body father left to me after passing, I also got his street car my tubbed nova idk what it runs last time he took it was in the high 9s the s10 was our father son project and its not finished the mustang and camaro are slow but fun both 5 speeds and v8s the 66 chevelle was a car we bought to build for my moms mothers day gift this year and we didnt get it done so that is #1 priority right now

Im not him So idk what they are talking about i have been asked that several times if i am someone that i am not I go to Ohio State newark campus and I live in Licking County so idk wtf they are getting chillicothe from

I dunno, sayyyyyyy, your Chillicothe IP address maybe?

The IP Address is: 216.255.44.65. The host name is: chil-adsl-cs-946.dsl.bright.net