80 rolls...........Dont be skeeeeeeeerd

neonkiller

Its a 1.8 liter engine with a large snail thrown on it to make it a fun roll car, By all means its not a full out race car or anything to be scared about.

I wanted the car to be a roll car. I tell people this all the time and they ask why and I tell them its fun.

Now this summer has rolled around and its funny to see peoples reactions when I ask to race from an 80 roll.

Most people complain. But as the summer has grown it has been getting easier to get people to race from an 80 roll.

What I wanna know is why do people flip out and tell me an 80 roll is not a race or that is just plain retarded, I ask them what would you ask for if all you could do is spin all the way thru first seecond and halfway thru third.

I watch videos all the time of high horspower cars going from high rolls and racing bikes,

So why do people flip out, discuss.

Heres some food for thought here is a quote from a guy on a bike that wants to race me. I called him out for a 80 roll on his 99 600 for 20 bucks and this is his response.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neonkiller

So you got a 600? I'd be willing to throw down some $ for a race, from an 80 roll I get a car and the hit.

The funny thing is, no matter how many times I call you out, or you call me out, even though I'm willing to negotiate on speed, you're NOT. It's like you know yourself you built a car that ONLY has a CHANCE to win from that high of a roll. We all know its not from traction problems, its from big dreams and an inadequate plan of action.

But yeah, you say you trapped 111 at trails the other night, my bike only traps 118 with an EXCELLENT rider, which I definitely am not, so not a big gap there.

Any MPH roll is a race a certain speed should not justify if its fair or not, If you dont wanna race then simply decline the race.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, there are multiple things wrong with your post.

You don't spin thru those gears, you don't have power, your shit lags worse than your moms chin sags.

Secondly, I have told you I would give you the 80 roll, but only if I get the 40 roll first, because I know you'll bitch out on it. I don't care the fucking result, I'll probably whoop your ass anyways from either roll, but its harder to start at 80mph bc of traffic and because my bike only does 140, that's only 60mph for me to put buslengths on you...not 100mph to disapeer.

Secondly thorne, no way in hell you're ever riding my bike, no way.

Oh, and btw i like scotty's reply, it may not be all driver error, just the setup, but there's some tossed in the mix.

;)

I wanted the car to be a roll car. I tell people this all the time and they ask why and I tell them its fun.

Great. :thumbup:

I spin all the way thru first seecond and halfway thru third.

No you don't.

I watch videos all the time of high horspower cars going from high rolls and racing bikes,

Awesome, but I highly doubt 280whp or less qualifies you as a high horsepower car or bike, do you not agree?

I understand that any speed can be a roll race, so why not give me my run and I'll give you yours?

I really don't see what's so difficult about that concept?

Actually, he hasn't come back at all.

You've been talking to yourself

:)

Tard

You obviously haven't been in the multiple threads that have been ruined by it then.....tard. ;)

Not trying to get in the middle of this, but, I drove his old setup and it does spin pretty badly down low. It's like trying to drive with a light switch for a gas pedal. lol

I've been in his car multiple times, and it was always a dog, maybe lasota did something for him to change that, i hope at least.

Not trying to get in the middle of this, but, I drove his old setup and it does spin pretty badly down low. It's like trying to drive with a light switch for a gas pedal. lol

Good times remember the time we had to drive it back from campus then to Billy's haha

Superhawk chill out. Shanton is one of the most laid back and nicest guys I know. There is no reason for you to get all upset over a fucking race, seriously.

First off, there are multiple things wrong with your post.

You don't spin thru those gears, you don't have power, your shit lags worse than your moms chin sags.

Secondly, I have told you I would give you the 80 roll, but only if I get the 40 roll first, because I know you'll bitch out on it. I don't care the fucking result, I'll probably whoop your ass anyways from either roll, but its harder to start at 80mph bc of traffic and because my bike only does 140, that's only 60mph for me to put buslengths on you...not 100mph to disapeer.

Secondly thorne, no way in hell you're ever riding my bike, no way.

Oh, and btw i like scotty's reply, it may not be all driver error, just the setup, but there's some tossed in the mix.

;)

Odd me never ride your bike from the noob. So bring your n00b ass out and ride with me this weekend atleast once. I'm drunk at 1:55 w00t. BTW when are you going to have a car worth racing. I had hoped to drag your GTP around 270 with the monte but never got the chance. And the cobra you were talking about has yet to appear?

I will race your bike then My terms.

0-60

BTW your bike should pull hard at 80. I don't know why it would not. You got the advantage he's got to brake boost just to be spooled. your already in your power band.

RACE HIM !!!!!

shanton I'll race you from 80 and wont bitch about it when i lose.

Seriously chill, Shanton is a chill house he is just stirring shit up cause everyone bitches esp about 80 rolls.

ill run from 40 just for kicks so I can get some vw footage of our cars. if we started from 80 I wouldnt even be in the picture lol.