Friday the 15th

Linn1647545492

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure did:D sprayed trans fluid all over and he forgot to tie the other 400 horse's to the truck

He came back after the race he was in so I dont think he blew the trans however a SRT4 was following and there was oil on his hood and windows.

I would love to see the dyno sheet.

It was nice to come out and hear some loud ass cars.

Maverick, i def. saw you there. your car was looking pretty original. i didn't look up close but i liked it.

I have never seen so many dam civics. does anybody know who the guy was that was in a red Honda 2000 that kept reving his engine. i heard he was on the board.

I dont know if anybody noticed this but a 99-04 mustang came back from cruising on the freeway and he had a crappy aftermarket hood scoop on it and i think it flipped off and cracked his windshield. my dads 99 has the same problem

I dont know if anybody noticed this but a 99-04 mustang came back from cruising on the freeway and he had a crappy aftermarket hood scoop on it and i think it flipped off and cracked his windshield. my dads 99 has the same problem

i was behind him when he lost it, and i didn't even see it fly off. i don't know if he went back out on the freeway to try to recover it, or what. but his windshield was focked. i guess its a nitrous powered stang

nice runs at 42...that track is crap...best i could pull was a 13.90 lol....fwd is FTL...with 60' at 2.2-2.4 ...yikes!

It cooled down and the last pass I made at 9:30 I cut a 1.48 60' Jim cut a 1.34 60 foot on his 9.77 pass

It was nice to meet you I had a really good time

i was behind him when he lost it, and i didn't even see it fly off. i don't know if he went back out on the freeway to try to recover it, or what. but his windshield was focked. i guess its a nitrous powered stang

realy, nitrous. hmmm. was it a aftermarket hood scoop or was it factory. if he has ful cover he can claim it on insurance. i saw the windshield. it was fucked

• 3 months later...
No it was factory scoop the plastic clips snaped and it just.... well.... it sucked lol $300 for the new windsheild and im still rocking the stock hood where the scoop was. holes and chiped paint make it look more like a "ricer" lol it looks like shit but fock it