Friday the 15th

Linn1647545492

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be out. Lets all be safe this time eh?

+1, i'll be riding as I'm sure others will be, so everyone keep their eyes open and be safe.

I'll be there around 10ish for some chicken and beer.

+1, i'll be riding as I'm sure others will be, so everyone keep their eyes open and be safe.

I'll be there around 10ish for some chicken and beer.

at 10:30 can I have you bike when you lay it out for drinking and riding. You a noob rider don't drink .

at 10:30 can I have you bike when you lay it out for drinking and riding. You a noob rider don't drink .

this is true, jaeger bombs all around...haha i kid i kid. I may have one beer, maybe not, some things just go better with others, but i do see what you're saying.

and you can ride mine if i can ride yours, my friend said that if I ever get a chance to ride a katana just to give it hell and it'll never pop up like my bike, lol, i wanna try.

Were are you guysd heading after qsl I'm going to be helping my buddy with some programming homework for a bit longer then i had hopped.

I think we're going to go until 270 ends...and then make a left.

roger that?

Ill be out. Lets all be safe this time eh?

I am so sorry. :( I fucked up. :mad::(

Needs repeated, life sucks right now. I will not see home for 2 -3 more weeks. I am lucky to be alive. it's starting to sink in. Have fun boys and girls. My window faces 315 from riverside, if some loud cars go south on 315 I may notice. :D

Guest Lewie06A3

A lot of cars up there, it seemed pretty well behaved from what i'm used to. I met MrAutoX and one other person i dont' remember already. Either way nice meeting you guys.

I did feel like a dbag just standing around, i didn't know a soul, so if you see a guy in a black A3 come up to me and say hi. I introduced myself to about 20 people and only 2 were from CR.

but the real question is I hope at least one was hot and you ended up home with her? :p ....ah...but then you're back posting here so I guess not :confused::o but then I'm home posting here too with my wife asleep :(

A lot of cars up there, it seemed pretty well behaved from what i'm used to. I met MrAutoX and one other person i dont' remember already. Either way nice meeting you guys.

I did feel like a dbag just standing around, i didn't know a soul, so if you see a guy in a black A3 come up to me and say hi. I introduced myself to about 20 people and only 2 were from CR.

I got my ass whipped by a Whippled Cobra, though, I think it'd have been a lot closer should I have been rockin' some sticky tires. Other than that, it was an entertaining night. I haven't been out in forever.

good times. your car is loud as hell. best color for a vette, by far.

Good run, man. Your car is definitly fast as hell. and I LOVE the all black theme.

Let me know if you're interested in a round 2 sometime. :D

thanks. hopefully, i'll have some time this summer to get away from work and hang out with everyone, and enjoy my car.