Attn fonzie

CbrGirl

And contrary to your swimsuit shot above......Here's an "actual" pic of our coeds!!! ;) Yeeeahhh.....You know you'd hit it! Too bad they wouldn't give you the time of day!! lol.gif

Michiganhotties.jpg

And their counterpoint..........

toothless.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fonz, kind of sad you had to go back 10 years to pull up a picture of a decent Michigan team. Congrats on the '97 championship, but it's too bad you guys weren't even the best team that year... :evil:

Ummmmm.....Yeeaahhhhh.....Actually I'd only have to go back 4 years there Wolfy, since we were "decent" enough to beat you guys in '03!! DOOOHHHHH?!? :p

Ummmmm.....Yeeaahhhhh.....Actually I'd only have to go back 4 years there Wolfy, since we were "decent" enough to beat you guys in '03!! DOOOHHHHH?!? :p

Michigan fans remind me of Mormons. They have to know deep down they're full of shit.

Where'd ya go Fonzie???

Well while you're away, here's a video of a fine Michigan grad hard at work:

I'm right here Benji :D Just givin' you time to read all that, as I know your OSU "Hooked on Phonics" tapes didn't teach you to read real fast roflmao.gif

Hey......How come the OSU IT grad can only make the YouTube option work for himself, and not the rest of us on his board???? plunjit.gif

I got some vid for you too, but of course.....can't use your option to post it. How 'bout givin' me some admin privileges so this is a fair fight?!? ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Hey......How come the OSU IT grad can only make the YouTube option work for himself, and not the rest of us on his board???? plunjit.gif

??????

YouTube stuff works fine for everyone if they follow instructions.

You just have to hit the "YouTube" button and put the source address in the brackets. The YouTube button has been there almost two years.

It'll look like this, but without the underscores after "youtube".

[youtube_]

[/youtube_]

Figures a Michigan fan couldn't figure that out.

Sure won't find this in Ann Arbor.......

http://blog.mlive.com/annarbornews/2007/03/two_michigan_football_players.html

Two University of Michigan football players are accused of attacking a fellow student in the West Quad residence hall for no apparent reason on St. Patrick's Day.

Carson Butler, 19, and Christian Richards III, 19, were arraigned today in 15th District Court on one count of aggravated assault and one count of assault and battery each. They were released on $5,000 personal bond and have a pre-trial hearing March 27.

The assault occurred in a West Quad dorm room at 6 p.m. Saturday, when the student said he was punched, said Diane Brown, a spokeswoman for the U-M Department of Public Safety. Brown said the student told police he did not know why he was targeted, and she said she had no evidence that the incident was alcohol-induced.

The student was taken to the U-M Medical Center for treatment for his injuries, but information on his condition or the nature of the injuries was not available. Court records show that both players also reside in West Quad.

Aggravated assault is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail, and assault and battery is punishable by up to 93 days in jail.

Butler, a tight end from Detroit, started seven games for Michigan last season and caught 19 passes. Prior to the alleged assault, Butler was being held out of the team's spring practices by Michigan coach Lloyd Carr, apparently for disciplinary reasons.

Richards, a reserve defensive back from California, contributed five tackles to the Wolverines last year. In addition to the charges stemming from Saturday's incident, Richards has another case pending. He was charged with illegal entry on campus last year. Richards failed to appear for his arraignment on that charge, and a bench warrant had been issued for his arrest.

just saw this on the news:

ANTHRAX SCARE AT MICHIGAN

Michigan football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery

substance on the practice field.

Head coach Rich Rodriguez (former head coach at West Virginia University) immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.