June 23rd Car Show then GM vs Ford Races

V8 Beast

June 23rd from 6p-9p there will be a car show held at the new Advanced Auto Parts store in Hilliard (next to Hooters). There is no entry fee, and first place gets a $50 Advanced Auto Parts gift certificate. There will also be gift cards given to the second and third place winners. There are no specific car classes so everyone is welcome to participate!!!!!

At 9:00 we will head over to Hooters and grab a bite to eat before the LSX > Ford ownage begins.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are hoping to have her re-tuned and the clutch in and ready to rock and roll. Getting down to the wire but hoping this all works out.

Yes I do agree Brian Ford > GM Junk! Let the shit talking begin! (BTW I thought this was all going on at the track...?)

Well we are hoping to have her re-tuned and the clutch in and ready to rock and roll. Getting down to the wire but hoping this all works out.

Yes I do agree Brian Ford > GM Junk! Let the shit talking begin! (BTW I thought this was all going on at the track...?)

All the tracks will only let us rent one lane...I know it's ghey!

I just talked to the manager over there again. He said that if there is a good turn out he will definitely have more drive ins and car shows in the future. Next Saturday at 6pm, everyone is welcome to attend, plus it's FREE. I say we take advantage of this!!!!

I was hoping to see a better response also . So what else is going on ?

Since the mustangers look to be a no show, and nobody is doing the drive in.... I'm probably going to take the wife out to thank her for making the decals.