June 23rd Car Show then GM vs Ford Races

V8 Beast

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell him to keep it going. He'll probably give out free hats and stuff. As far as the $50, $25. and $10 gift cards.. they will only be given if we get about 15 - 20 cars there.

It's also open for more than just CR members now. If you know anyone from other forums that want to go tell them.

Guest hotrodmama024
posted this on mod depot and street and race... I am posting it on nmra also.. so lets see if we can get some fast nmra cars out :-)

Amy I am coming for ya.... hehe :burn:

I will be there.. plus Im sure a few of the GC mustangs will be also. I am going to post this on Mod Depot and a few other stang sites.. you guys might get what you asked for!!

Giggity giggity giggity!!!

Ok, thank you very much everyone that can make it out. HAving lots that let us chill are few and far between. This will give us places to do daytime drive ins when ever we want.

Giggity giggity giggity!!!

Ok, thank you very much everyone that can make it out. HAving lots that let us chill are few and far between. This will give us places to do daytime drive ins when ever we want.

Hey Brian it seems like we are getting what we asked for after all.LOL.Starting to sound like a big turn out/showdown !

Guest hotrodmama024
That is some crap though! We have this lsx vs ford meet the weekend of Cobra's coming down for a show/meet/race. What are the chances?