June 23rd Car Show then GM vs Ford Races

V8 Beast

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey brian i'll be working saturday night. you guys are all more than welcome. we're still planning on the gift cards if we get a good turn out. del and i will be paying for them out of pocket. we're trying to build some business at our new store. so every bit to get the word out helps right. if you guys ever need a lot even to do car washes or something. just let me know brother.

hey brian i'll be working saturday night. you guys are all more than welcome. we're still planning on the gift cards if we get a good turn out. del and i will be paying for them out of pocket. we're trying to build some business at our new store. so every bit to get the word out helps right. if you guys ever need a lot even to do car washes or something. just let me know brother.

Thanks Mark! It sounds like it should be a pretty good turnout.

Now whats wrong ?

BRAND new oil pressure sensor I was HAND tightening it to the block and where the plastic housing meets the metal bottom end to thread into the block it split!! damn near a clean break to!!!!! I hope Roby will warranty/replace it for me!!!!!

But as soon as I get to borrow John's balancer puller it will be only hours till it runs!!

must of been bad to begin with,sounds like you are getting close to start up again.Robys parts is open till noon sat if I remember right.

im pretty sure the guy that works on saturday has little to no authority for electronic par return/replacements... I will probably have to spend another 26$ on a new one and wait a day... im sooo damn frustrated i want to burn the SOB

I will not be out at QS&L tomorrow. If you were going to go out to get a vinyl I will have to catch you next week. For those of you going to the car show thanks again. I will definitely be there, and I will have the vinyls with me.

It looks like the clouds are going to keep us from baking in the heat. Once we get about 10+ people there with our hoods up it should starts to draw a crowd of on lookers. Like posted earlier car shows on that street usually have a good turn out

I would laugh, but I cant talk.. My car breaks more things than Johnny Knoxville

Hey are you going to Advanced?

Tonight in Hillard I was thinking about it. I wanted to ride out so I will check the weather .

Advanced Auto Parts

2110 Hilliard Rome Rd.

Hilliard, OH 43026-9629

Its right next to the Hooters they just built.

70 west

Hilliard Rome Rd North. Right side of the street

If you are already on 70 (towards Hilliard), just get off at Hilliard Rome Rd north.