June 23rd Car Show then GM vs Ford Races

V8 Beast

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick him twice for me . It was not to bad of a drive home for me just very light sprinkles of rain . MT drag radials and t tops out + rain = disaster. Never again will I leave my tops at home.I should have known better :rolleyes: Nice meeting some more CR members/crowd.

Kick him twice for me . It was not to bad of a drive home for me just very light sprinkles of rain . MT drag radials and t tops out + rain = disaster. Never again will I leave my tops at home.I should have known better :rolleyes: Nice meeting some more CR members/crowd.

If you would have stayed you could have had the hooters waitress reach for napkins and rub her boobs all over you... Then hand you your drink while rubbing her boobs on you... and do a lot of other things that involved her bewbz touching things....

Did anyone give her a tip??

If you would have stayed you could have had the hooters waitress reach for napkins and rub her boobs all over you... Then hand you your drink while rubbing her boobs on you... and do a lot of other things that involved her bewbz touching things....

Did anyone give her a tip??

I think she was upset when George and Sam were looking at the other waitresses hooters so she stepped up the boob rubbing - lol.

I gave her a nice tip

That was funny as hell when she went right over to Sam with boobs in hand.

I think I got violated about 4 times, with my wife sitting right next to me :confused: My wife had my bank card..... needless to say she didnt get a tip.