GTO Day at Trails?

Dr. Apex

I'm told there's a GTO club day or something at Trails on the 27th I believe, I'm sure someone on the GTO forums knows about it.

I bring it up because our SCCA region has been asked to hold the autocross for it and I know there are a number of GTO owners on here and their looking for more people to participate in the event as a whole. I believe their going to possibly open it up to other similiar makes as well.

Anyone on here going to this?? Obviously I will be there helping with the autocross portion of it.

Hmm, wierd. I checked today and he said it was a GTO club that rented out trails next thursday, maybe not a local club or something. I should be there but only to help run the timing system and setup the course.

I need to find some more info online about, when I do Ill post it.

GTOAA Nationals are in Columbus from June 26 -June 30. On June 28th the GTOs will be at National Trails for Auto-Cross from 1:00 to 4:00 and Dragracing from 4:00 until finish.

I'm registered for the whole thing. Will be at National Trails to drag race.

GTO owners can registers here:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98504

^^Excellent!! Thanks for finding that as I had no luck getting any info on it. Not a ton of cars are expected so you should get about as many laps as you like in the autocross. It's a lot of fun and I've seen the GTO's doing it and they do quite well.

Anyone on here going thursday?? Would be nice to meet a few CR people out there and put more faces with names.

I'm not sure any of the CR GTOs are registered or even attending as spectators any day although with 300 GTOs registered for the week (about 250 classic) I would think some people here would want to go check out the car shows.

Guest Bucknik
I'm not sure any of the CR GTOs are registered or even attending as spectators any day although with 300 GTOs registered for the week (about 250 classic) I would think some people here would want to go check out the car shows.

I'm registered for the entire event and I'm going to National Trails on Thursday, but I'm drag racing only.

I'm told there's a GTO club day or something at Trails on the 27th I believe, I'm sure someone on the GTO forums knows about it.

I bring it up because our SCCA region has been asked to hold the autocross for it and I know there are a number of GTO owners on here and their looking for more people to participate in the event as a whole. I believe their going to possibly open it up to other similiar makes as well.

Anyone on here going to this?? Obviously I will be there helping with the autocross portion of it.

Just joined to read up on the antics at our show and saw this, thanks for all your hard work! Which one were you out there?