Logo for CR sticker

Janszen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been following up on this and all i have to say is DAMN. im actually proud of everyone coming together to get this whole prob takin care of. i have no prob putting a stick on the inside of the car. i just dont want to be kicked out for meeting up with friends and graing a bit to eat cause of some gay-ass people making stupid choices to be reconized. w/e i want one :)

I would like one and I now agree about not having the website on it, as well. I'll try to be out Friday, but I'm not too sure who to get them from. I haven't yet learned to put people here to people I've met at the meets. :(

I would like one and I now agree about not having the website on it, as well. I'll try to be out Friday, but I'm not too sure who to get them from. I haven't yet learned to put people here to people I've met at the meets. :(

I'm the same way, I go out and dont know anyone. I drive into the lot, dont know anyone, and drive away. Hard to tell who is even a member... Start a list with who will come out and a option (if there is one) for color choice and placement for the sticker. ;)

I'll take a white one for the outside of the window.

As for the discount cards, It might not be a bad idea to charge for them. Like $20.00 a year. That way not just everyone can get one and it helps CR get a little $$$ for events. Maybe you can work something out with other places as well, like %10 off or something stupid like that. Just a thought.

I would like one in white, the registration should be implimented. Info i am willing to give up would be, year, make, model, full name, plate number, dob, but i dont know what more info you would need, except for maybe address.