l67 engine tunning

STEVE-O

Well, in the near future I will need to get my gtp tunned and was wondering if anyone had recommadations on someone who can tune my pcm. I know I can get pre tunned pcms from zzp and intense but I want a more personal tune for my setup. So if anyone knows someone who has experience in the l67 motor please let me know.

Well, in the near future I will need to get my gtp tunned and was wondering if anyone had recommadations on someone who can tune my pcm. I know I can get pre tunned pcms from zzp and intense but I want a more personal tune for my setup. So if anyone knows someone who has experience in the l67 motor please let me know.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/BET.gif

I have a power tuner, it's open to all years, but I'm still learning it and I wouldn't recommend me to do your tuning.. lol. I can however install parts.

Go talk to Nate and "try" to see if he's not busy :).

what kind of parts are we talking? later this summer i might be looking into getting a cam and rockers and will def. need help with that. I am pretty much looking to tunemy car right now with these future mods

intake, headers, u-bend delte obviously, and a 3.4 maybe smaller if I can get away with it hopefully from what others have said and what ive read I should be able to put down 250+whp on the right tune

I just put a cam in my car a few months ago. Yanked the motor, worked on it and put it back. I wouldn't say I'm a "nate" by any means, but I can work on these cars :).

btw, I put down 250 on a 3.4, S&S headers, a cutout, and a FWI :).