How to fuck Linn up 56k no wai!!

Sam1647545489

Do you guys ever head over to Captain Woody's when you are there? My good friend is a server there. If you head in, ask for Emily, tell her you are Lance's friend. When she asks where I am, just say that I'm being a vag, etc. She should be able to hook you guys up, just make sure to tip her well

We went to Papa Boo's that day. Will definitely look up your friend at Captain Woody's the next time we're out there. And we always tip well. :cool:

We went to Papa Boo's that day. Will definitely look up your friend at Captain Woody's the next time we're out there. And we always tip well. :cool:

She said she will be able to serve alcohol probably starting around the 4th of July... so wait till then. She's pretty cute... Woody's used to have lots of cuties, dunno what happened to them. She is def the cutest there now

We were out till dark tonight at Buckeye; I can attest that it is no cleaner...saw a ton of dead fish, the typical Buckeye Lake smell, and of course choppy as hell. Good for tubing though, and I didn't tear my new prop up, so I'm pleased. Forgot the camera this time; would have had some good shots.

I'd post up my drunken slalom skiing I did on Saturday night (I was fairly lit, but did pretty well considering the state I was in), but the memory card f'ed up and corrupted the video. Too bad, I wiped out hard.

I'll bet $50 I can get Linn off MY tube in under 2 minutes behind my boat.

**Note: not all tubes are the same, and mine is a high riding bitch**

Hell, I'll throw in a free $20 if he could get ON the tube first try from the water with the boat not in gear and no tension on the rope.

I'll bet $50 I can get Linn off MY tube in under 2 minutes behind my boat.

**Note: not all tubes are the same, and mine is a high riding bitch**

Hell, I'll throw in a free $20 if he could get ON the tube first try from the water with the boat not in gear and no tension on the rope.

I'll take that one. I iz pro water man.