body damage need help.

norrix420

I need a lot of help and any assistance would be great! i backed into some other car the other day in my 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S and created a large dent into my rear bumper and scratched a lot of paint off the lower half and cracked my tail light. The tail light is an aftermarket make by altezza i believe but i'm not sure. i'm not sure where to get one of those first off. My major question to ask is where can i get a good quality bodykit from? i have been thinking about getting one and this situation only makes it more of a pressing issue. I'm not really sure which body kits look good on my car so any suggestions there could help as well. i have heard once i get one i can go to any bodyshop and they can put it on and paint it correctly so i'm not worried much about that just where to get it is my problem. i have heard that polyurethene is the best type to get as well because i drive it quite a bit on the weekends. Any and all help would be great. thanks!