We have a stalker... lol

TitusS2k

I was on myspace recently and came across this dude. He has pictures of other peoples cars on his page. He has a section on his myspace pictures that says " We run these streets/ columbus crew" Cars include Linns, Sams, Tilleys, Cavins, Anthonys, mine, and a few othr randoms... Its kinda funny check it out!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=107409589

Guest sti06
Looks to just be an ignorant 16 year old trying to look cool for his friends. Maybe you all are his heroes. He still shouldn't be jackin pictures and videos though.

Seems to be a nice dude,glad he is taking the RIGHT path at a young age and isn't following in the footsteps of the ricers.

Tilley at least give him an updated pic of the Z its dirty dirty on his page..

I didn't even see my car on there. Then again, I didn't stay on there long - MySpace pages make me want to shoot myself in the face.

First row, it's all the way to the right. Yeah, it's pretty dirty.

Christ, it looks horrible - I'll have a talk with him about that and get him a better pic or something.

P.S. I also spied a certain black 03 Cobra in there as well. Meow.

i didnt relize half of the site knows him. It just came across to me, a little funky. But as long as hes a cool kid then thats all that matters. As long as it wasnt someone radom that noone knew. I wasnt the s2k that was revving their car up, thats another kid. Giving us normal s2k guys a bad rep...