Anyone else mod Saturns?

tristanlee85

I'm a mechanic at a Saturn dealership. There's a few people who mod Saturns. Few and far between though. One of the sales people at my dealership has owned some really nice Saturns, turbo quad coupe, N/A 1st gen SL2 with tons of mods, a couple Vue's and now he has a Redline Ion that I just installed the GM performance Stage 2 upgrade last week and also threw on a Magnaflow catback.

If you ever need any help or parts let me know. I'd actually love to see your car.

Bwahahahahaha!! Good ole AL. I still crack up at:

1SL 2NV

Dude bought nearly everything he could for that car. Talked with him last time I was in there when my g/f's sister bought a car. Guess he's really into Harley's now.

<<< used to be a sales consultant there for 2 years

Dude bought nearly everything he could for that car. Talked with him last time I was in there when my g/f's sister bought a car. Guess he's really into Harley's now.

<<< used to be a sales consultant there for 2 years

<<< used to be Service Director for 9 years

Hey man, do you remember me? I talked to you a lot when I was thought I was going to get a free Saturn and wanted to know what to do with it.

I remember you from TSN (I think). There's only a few guys making high numbers, but no one close to here.

As for my car, I've yet to dyno it mainly because I keep loosing tach signal to the MegaSquirt after driving for a while (pretty sure the ICM is getting too hot) so I'm working on fixing that, but 13.589 @106 on 6psi so far. I really need to make a new manifold and get to 3" exhaust by the end of the summer.

Guest FooFooMaru

I almost started to mod mine. '02 sc2. About the time I started I got the Camaro so that came to a hault. I went to the dayton store for saturns. It's nice. I was planning on suspension and a turbo. They can move when done right. I don't think they look half bad. But now...heh wouldn't do it.

too much $$$