nicks sellin the viper

Bhobs

Nick, when you read this... apparently you are friends with my frat brother Dominic Calabretta.... He was talking about your car one night at the bar

The wing is not currently on the car, the car was bumped in the rear quarter panel and fixed. I have way more in the car, Most of the ass hoes that want to buy it expect a car with no scratches perfect everything and they can bite me its a driver not a "SHOW" car if any one wants pics of pre damage I even have them, with the OEM parts of a viper so high (i.e 15 grand for a hood) it only takes a bump to total them. This car really should not have been totaled but some rich guy with a hook up at a body shop got it totaled for him.

Also you usally you will expect to pay at least 20 grand for a totaled (not repaired) GTS making this most likely the least expensive GTS in the country right now. They still pull 40s on ebay all day long, unlike the RT10s

I have to argue a little about totaled value. Sorry. I little bump on a quarter isnt going to total a car. WHen you total a car the damage value is 80% of the value of the car. If you telling me the car was totaled because of some quarter panel damage. That is one expensive bodyshop. Real expensive.

Hey Nick in no way was I trying to bash if it came across that way. Im sorry if it did.

I do body and paint. You have to look at it this way. If there is a 10 hour dent in a quarter on a civic, and a 10 hour dent on a viper. And the shop charges 50phl the total will be $500 in body labor on both cars. Doesnt matter the car. Do you see what Im saying?

I would be interested in seeing pictures if you willing to share them with me. cwautomotivllc@yahoo.com

Sorry and Thanks

Hey Nick in no way was I trying to bash if it came across that way. Im sorry if it did.

I do body and paint. You have to look at it this way. If there is a 10 hour dent in a quarter on a civic, and a 10 hour dent on a viper. And the shop charges 50phl the total will be $500 in body labor on both cars. Doesnt matter the car. Do you see what Im saying?

I would be interested in seeing pictures if you willing to share them with me. cwautomotivllc@yahoo.com

Sorry and Thanks

Being that you are IN the body business, have you ever looked up the parts for a viper? He also didnt say HOW the car was fixed. To a body guy a fix is mudding the 1/4 to a structural tech its cutting the 1/4 off and replaceing it. Its all how people word it. Just a thought from another body shop guy that has order viper parts.