167 MPH, true?

Akula

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was racing another bike when a cop turned around to get them. He stayed on the throttle and walked away. Unfortunately, he exited the road and there was a block. Rather than turning around and running again, he just stopped where they had him blocked.

He was racing another bike when a cop turned around to get them. He stayed on the throttle and walked away. Unfortunately, he exited the road and there was a block. Rather than turning around and running again, he just stopped where they had him blocked.

So they did initially get his plates then?

I would assume so. The way he said it, they turned in pursuit not even 150ft into the race. I think he said he passed a second cop also, that would be when they clocked 167.

lol... idk he better have a clean driving record and one hell of a lawyer

Hey, i got caught on Andys bike while violating a long list of laws... i honestly should have gone to jail, but ended up pleading guilty to jaywalking, $50 fine + court costs = $135

Garth Cox

614-464-2572

I spoke to Sean about this personally, and the story is overinflated and embellished as usual. Yes he was speeding, no he wasn't a danger to anyone and they pulled him over doing 30.

I know he's on here, he can explain it himself if he so feels.

I spoke to Sean about this personally, and the story is overinflated and embellished as usual. Yes he was speeding, no he wasn't a danger to anyone and they pulled him over doing 30.

I know he's on here, he can explain it himself if he so feels.

lies.

Ba-Da Bing.

TRE+MHG Kit+"baby" rear sprocket=220+mph of Death.

Fixed

I came off at 180 MPH less and I am in a wheelchair and will be in Physical Therapy for months. If anyone like you would walk away from a car wreck at close to that speed, one woud think you would not cll 220 MPH "fun". It is stupid. You will not walk away on a bike. Good Luck.

Fixed

I came off at 180 MPH less and I am in a wheelchair and will be in Physical Therapy for months. If anyone like you would walk away from a car wreck at close to that speed, one woud think you would not cll 220 MPH "fun". It is stupid. You will not walk away on a bike. Good Luck.

I agree, and I wont say what I personally did was smart. I was lucky-but under the right (safe) circumstances, I get much enjoyment out of Top End runs.

I am sorry to hear you had an accident. What happened?