just want to say........

clk1

i just want to say that it has been a real pleasure the few people i have met on here. i will be moving to Florida this weekened, and i just wanted to take some time and say good luck to everyone on here with their cars and their lives. this board has been really interetsting, and i know i will stay in touch thru here i just wont be able to come hang out on friday nights and get kicked out of Qs&L anymore.........lol. Brian just keep trying to organize friday night meets eventually you will find a place where all the fast cars can hang out without getting chased out. and to all the WOMEN on here, dont worry what everyone on here says, most of the people saying that shit about you guys, either dont have lives or dont have girlfriends. and they never will as long as they treat women the way they do. So like 2pac once said "got to keep you head up" And all men with cars are not assholes, like me and i know other men would agree, i would love to have a woman who is into cars as much as i am, and if they say they dont then they are lying. One day i will find my car woman, now i will probably find her on the beach but oh well........... again good luck to everyone.

Enjoy the beach! I'm going to forgive you for not taking me.... this time ;) Its going to be weird going to Jegs and not seeing you there :(

BTW, Christian you met Tony at the cook out. Tony, OBGYN was the one with the dog.

i remember you now christian, brian you can come down and visit any time you want, then we will go hit the beach up. i am moving to Palm Coast which is 15 mons north of Daytona Beach.

Josh good luck with the car i hope you get all the bugs worked out, and just try to keep Amys car running in one piece.............lol