Red, White, and Boom - What time does downtown empty?

excell

I've got a great deal of work to do next Tuesday night that involves moving equipment out of downtown. Never been to RW&B, what time can I expect downtown to "empty out" after the fireworks? Do people normally hang around until the wee hours, or does it clear up pretty quick?

Yeah once the show is over, people pretty much bolt from the area. If you are not already in downtown, you are more than likely going to have some issues getting into downtown because of traffic. I know some roads they make one way to get people out of there.

The popo have been pretty good about booting people rite after the show is over.. this is mainly due to the fucking hoodlums that lurk the streets and throw bricks at windshields of cars passing by. And the helicopter will be there to clear out the riff raff from the parking lot building tops.

All the bars/clubs will be packed, and stay packed till 2. Getting out of there is a nightmear for the first 2 hours afterwords. I wouldn't consider trying to go down there until at least midnight.

I'm skipping downtown this year and watching the fireworks on my boat on Griggs.

The popo have been pretty good about booting people right after the show is over.. this is mainly due to the fucking hoodlums that lurk the streets and throw bricks at windshields of cars passing by. The helicopter will be there to clear out the riff raff from the parking lot building tops.
again