OSU vs. Michigan tix

PrincessPratt

Ok so I have a ticket of my own but my little brother (age 27..hehe) just informed me that he & my cousin are coming to stay with me this w/e for the gaming festivities. Since I used to work at OSU I had the opportunity to have extra tix for every single game BUT now I'm over at riverside so NOBODY to bug anymore! Boo! Anyhoo, does anyone have or know of anyone who has 2 extra tix for the game. Since Michigan SUCKS this year I am not thinking they will be on demand...and its freezing!!!!

If you know of any PLEASE feel free to send text/call 614-563-0392. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!!!!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, they're still going to be hard/expensive to find.

Ya but once 1st quarter starts they will b at face value!!! It's going to be a horrible game!!!!! I still have contacts from OSU I'm waiting for that I used to work with. I'll wait and see. My tickets are 4A. I was trying to stay away from c deck but beggars can't be choosers!!!

I have a line on some tickets. But I'm not sure what he is asking for them. 8C or 10C I think is where they are located. I check for ya.

I know one set of tickets in B deck were going for $300 +.

Edited by Cdubyah

I sent you a PM about the tickets I have; just in case you didn't see it.

Thanks!

BTW, I'll sell them for face.

Can u call me? It's almost 10 & I have two meetings back to back but I should be going to lunch sometime b/t 12 and 1pm. Can u text me where the seats r and I'll ask my brother. I was out LATE last night and briefly read the PM. I know u said C deck????? right.