street racing over on the west side?

thorne

Anyone know which spot this is on the westside? Looks like they are trying to get pics and shit of your cars. But they have a shitty camera. Who knows usally people who are like this take the next step and start putting nails out and crap. So if anyone still uses it but i doubt it.

im sorry buy assholes like this one need to spend there time on more productive things other than trying to bust guys who are just trying to have a little bit of fun. the sad thing is Ill bet there house doesnt even sit on that road its just next to it. Im feeling a little 4am get together on the west side anyone else up for it? :cool:

"It aint a freindly thing,... you guys better quit coming out herrr"

LMAO

Thats how you know its authentic westside! ;)

I've lived on the westside my whole life and can't figure out where this "new" sub by an industrial park is located?

that bitch is dumb. Who cares about your shitty neighborhood. People have been racing on Red Bank Road for over 40 years and that road is surrounded by high dollar houses and no one gives a shit

that bitch is dumb. Who cares about your shitty neighborhood. People have been racing on Red Bank Road for over 40 years and that road is surrounded by high dollar houses and no one gives a shit

Really, that road is pretty hilly in a spot.

Really, that road is pretty hilly in a spot.

You run from the stop sign to the hill, perfect 1/4 mile on the dot. You put cars at each end after sweeping Lake of The Woods real quick, no way in or out for cops.

It really used to be one of the biggest spots in Columbus. The little town of Harlem had about 7 drag racing teams in it in the mid 80's and they would be out there on weeknights running for big amounts of money. Back when my dad was in High School he said you would hear them running from about midnight till dawn. With the more housing developments you don't really hear people out there all that much anymore, but you hear about 4-5 races on a friday or saturday night still to this day

Guest Wunna Dig Race
hahah I recognized that red truck "scoping for cops" the surburban and tralier "good spot to race" hahaha gear head you know it dont you.

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Ok I got the scoop on it I made a bogus statement so we can go play in the front of his house LOL here is his responce to me

Alright, I'm feeling a little nevervous about tellin you but you put on a good story if you're lyin :) It's Charter St, at the North end of Charter where it meets Journal Street. Your chances of catching up with them is pretty hard anyway as they are never there at the same time or on the same nights, sometimes they are there twice a week other times you don't see them out there for two months. Thats pretty much why the cops can't catch them :)

Here is a link that will show you exactly where it is...

http://tinyurl.com/2vwmtm

If you visit the area, you will see how close it is to my neighborhood!

Ok I got the scoop on it I made a bogus statement so we can go play in the front of his house LOL here is his responce to me

Alright, I'm feeling a little nevervous about tellin you but you put on a good story if you're lyin :) It's Charter St, at the North end of Charter where it meets Journal Street. Your chances of catching up with them is pretty hard anyway as they are never there at the same time or on the same nights, sometimes they are there twice a week other times you don't see them out there for two months. Thats pretty much why the cops can't catch them :)

Here is a link that will show you exactly where it is...

http://tinyurl.com/2vwmtm

If you visit the area, you will see how close it is to my neighborhood!

When we use to dig out there that street was one of our spots that we used to rotate through ("used to" being the key word now). We would get 5-10 runs in then move to the next spot.

One lookout at the waffle house. one at CVS across from speedway, and one at Journal and Walcut.

I had a video on that street where I gave my brother 8 cars in his mustang then beat him by 6 cars.