BENGALS vs steelers

EagleCock

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By owned...do you mean the owners are Clowns fans? Or that there are sooooo many Browns fans in that place...it's like they 'own' the place?

The three guys that own it (father and two sons) are Browns fans.

They also own the one on Rome Hilliard.

agreed. fucking bw3 is browns heaven.

you going to bw3 tonight?

I'll be at Bethel BW3's before the game...then on to Coaches for the game. I'll have to disagree though...that Bethel BW3's is not a Browns bar. As soon as you walk in, there's an entire Steelers section...with sound. The browns are on in the back...but the Browns fans are only out when they're good...and we know how that is.

I'll be at Bethel BW3's before the game...then on to Coaches for the game. I'll have to disagree though...that Bethel BW3's is not a Browns bar. As soon as you walk in, there's an entire Steelers section...with sound. The browns are on in the back...but the Browns fans are only out when they're good...and we know how that is.

you're right. I was talking about "my" old bw3 - polaris. it's a browns backer or some shit...

I think that just means the brownies bend each other over and go to browntown

Touche. I meant player, but I didn't say it. Well played, sir.

Just joinin' in the fun man. You're right. Not often is a single player the cause for a losing season. Having been a Browns fan since most of the MFers around here were shittin' green, I've seen either a shitty team with a bona fide superstar stuck on it, or a winning team without a single pro bowler to be found. Either way, you're a good team or bad by a collection of knuckleheads. The Stillers being the lone exception. Complete assembly of knucks yet find a way to win. :p

Y'all be good tonight out there beerin' it up watching the Bungles and Stillers. Don't wanna come in tomorrow and read that we have another 'rider down' or DUI'd.

Just joinin' in the fun man. You're right. Not often is a single player the cause for a losing season. Having been a Browns fan since most of the MFers around here were shittin' green, I've seen either a shitty team with a bona fide superstar stuck on it, or a winning team without a single pro bowler to be found. Either way, you're a good team or bad by a collection of knuckleheads. The Stillers being the lone exception. Complete assembly of knucks yet find a way to win. :p

Y'all be good tonight out there beerin' it up watching the Bungles and Stillers. Don't wanna come in tomorrow and read that we have another 'rider down' or DUI'd.

thanks. I'll have DD haulin' me around! :)

thanks. I'll have DD haulin' me around! :)

:plus1:I loves me some brews and shots watchin' the Brownies too. And since the only football I can see tonight involes the Bungs and Stills, I will have to drink more than usual to watch that shit! :D I would hope they play to a tie, but the Bengals have already met the NFL's quota on a tie every 5 years or so.