Nasty Snatch.... here we go!

Guest hotrodmama024

I did what Buck told me and sent the little red button for the threats and un necessary post.

Thanks for approving the thread guys.

only ONE person in this thread (that I can see) approved and unlocked it. It wasn't an admin either.

Quit bitching about useless shit.

Guest hotrodmama024
Hey I'm being good hah:-)

Thanks for sticking together on this one.

This thread isnt just about me. She has talked her shit about anyone as long as you said something nice about me. Like I should need to justify I am a nice person. She doesnt belong here. End of story.

Guest hotrodmama024
only ONE person in this thread (that I can see) approved and unlocked it. It wasn't an admin either.

Quit bitching about useless shit.

Well then lock it. I have said my peace. I am not trying to piss anyone else off. Its probably better off that she cant post in it anyway.

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate
Man SCREW this chick Lani...she is NOT worth even the time spent typing this. She is obviously cant even write a proper sentence :confused: . She confuses you insulting her as a bash to her kids, dumbass. And she has the balls to talk about a "street fight" LMFAO! Man shes some lonley gutter slut tryin to start shit with you, she aint worthy of your time. And if ANYONE lays a hand on you they will have to deal with me, period.