Anyone goto Milan Pinks All Out?

Tshensley

Milan dragway was selected awhile back to hold an episode of Pinks all out this last saturday and I was curious to know if anyone else besides myself happened to make it out there. If you dont like the show Pinks on TV, well it doesnt get any better in person.....

Well I have a couple videos and just a few pics, Ill see what I can do to get them all up by tommorrow. But one thing is that Rich Cristensen either gets waaay overpaid or he is one of the most fruitest people dancing on his stage between the lanes off camera

I couldnt justify my time going asnd seeing pinks taped. Seems like a waste of my lifespan. Let me see a headsup race 5 times of cars that can compete witheachother not 2 guys and a battle of who bullshits the best and i might watch it.

how did the GP's do Chris? I heard there were two that were going.

Fred blew up on the dyno at ZZP, and Zooomer was very blasé about it. Something to the tune of "Sorry, but we have a few cars ahead of you, it'll be a couple weeks until we can get to it." Even though Zooomer was the one who wanted him there in the first place. Fred was so disgusted he went home. :mad:

Kevin got a new PB, 12.2-something, and got a lot of attention by the crowd.

It was a sweet Fairmont, too, if it's the one I think it is. I remember seeing it in the pits. I didn't stay through the final 16 bullshit because I think it's stupid.

Fred blew up on the dyno at ZZP, and Zooomer was very blasé about it. Something to the tune of "Sorry, but we have a few cars ahead of you, it'll be a couple weeks until we can get to it." Even though Zooomer was the one who wanted him there in the first place. Fred was so disgusted he went home. :mad:

Kevin got a new PB, 12.2-something, and got a lot of attention by the crowd.

Wow.. that definatley sucks. Any idea what blew?

I was there with my sleeper turbo fairmont.Actually ran jay the eventual winner in 1st round of qualifying saturday.It was cool being lined up against another little fairmont sedan especially one as nice as his.His car runs 9.90's with a 302 based ford motor ALL MOTOR!!! no power adder.The motor in that camaro was alot bigger than that and runs same type numbers.Ran him in time trials friday afternoon.