Im just new to CR....

Rhett

Spec V VS Srt 4..... Srt 4 for the win..... I have only meet one "quick" SeR V that was some what fast and that was Keiths Silver one. and i was going to buy it so we went out for a ride and he could hardly stick with an Evo.... But lets not talk shit run the Srt 4 its only an Neon Im shure he will race for $50 Its just stage 2 with out hard piping.... if you set up is right you should beat him. hit me up Ill talk to him for ya 614.205.9757

I'm broke :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith I never looked at the name whats up? Good thing we didnt trade our cars last summer i blew mine up a month later lol. I wasnt talking hit bout your car i just want to get a race goin. Race him tonight at QSL no money just for fun he is down. Shoot me a text

Keith I never looked at the name whats up? Good thing we didnt trade our cars last summer i blew mine up a month later lol. I wasnt talking hit bout your car i just want to get a race goin. Race him tonight at QSL no money just for fun he is down. Shoot me a text

I might not be out tonight. I should be down tomorrow tho for sure.

Guest hotrodmama024

Why dont you both race me for no money? Why you want Thorne? Do i need to shit talk more to get one going? lol