on my way to see transformers!

V8 Beast

I loved the move and will prolly go back and see it again this weekend.

Possible spoiler

Really my biggest gripe was the fight at the end needed to be edited better. It really felt like it was the same 3 scenes over and over for about 25 mins.

I wish they could have done a better job of conveying that the fight was actually changing. That the autobots were following and defending the kid and that the decepticons were after him.

On a side note. I am so getting an Autobot logo for my Grant stearing wheel in my camaro.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from seeing it.

I was really impressed with how well they put this movie together. The effects were done really and am looking forward to seeing what the sequels have in store.

Anyone else think Sam and Bumblebee were falling in love?

Who wouldn't fall in love with an 09 camaro that was made by saleen ?

Megatron was not a gun, that made me go meh......

If Megatron would have transformed into a gun and fell in Soundwaves hand I would have messed my pants from all the excitement. (still mad that soundwave wasnt in it)

Was that Starscream or Thundercracker in that fight sequence with the planes?

saleen is ford

Yes I understand it is ford. See link below.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=234

Oh I went to see transformers at Marcus Theater on route 23. An armored truck pulled up as I was walking up to the door. It was blasting Haddaway -What Is Love over its PA system. That was the coolest armored truck I have ever seen :D

Oh I went to see transformers at Marcus Theater on route 23. An armored truck pulled up as I was walking up to the door. It was blasting Haddaway -What Is Love over its PA system. That was the coolest armored truck I have ever seen :D

Did it transform? :D

Just saw that the guy that did Prime's voice also did some of the voices on the cartoon back in the '80s.

Yup, they got most of the original voice actors from the original series to do this movie. The voice immediately brought back a lot of memories.

I really liked the movie.

A couple guys at work are booing the fact that Megatron looks NOTHING like he is supposed to.

Its been soo long since I've seen the cartoon that I had forgotten. I think to CGI the original Megatron would have made him look rather homosexual.

The new megatron looks mean and vicious!

I really liked the movie.

A couple guys at work are booing the fact that Megatron looks NOTHING like he is supposed to.

Its been soo long since I've seen the cartoon that I had forgotten. I think to CGI the original Megatron would have made him look rather homosexual.

The new megatron looks mean and vicious!

I believe Megs was in protoform through the entire movie.

Guest FooFooMaru

Just got back from seeing it at AMC-and wow was it amazing. The whole time I was on the edge of my seat spazin' out!

Hilarious, Action-filled, Spectacular! Can't wait to watch it again. SOOOO much comedy-was famtazmic!