Lol @ Nbc4

Dr. Apex

Anyone else watching Red/White/Boom on NBC tonight?? They're doing it in HD which the picture looks great, the problem is the audio. So far I've been hearing the soundtrack to the fireworks and Law & Order....lol. It clears up for a minute then the Law & Order audio comes back on.....freaking hilarious(and annoying).

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAA I had to work so me and my wife had a little picnic at the office and watched it on the projector and a tv (nice being the cable company) and both where out of sync.

It was out of sync on regular tv. Also WTF WHY WAS THERE NO FUCKING FLYING CAM!!!!.

I was so disappointed. the music the fat lady did not sing at the end. I think RWB went down hill some.

i drove around downtown and goodale park for over an hour trying to find a place to park...said fuck it...went home....watched it on tv...and thought it pretty muched suck....finale was cool though. My girl wants to go next year sooo bad but i honestly could care less if I ever go again.

We made the mistake of thinking we could see the fireworks from Griggs Resevoir.

You can't see anything but some light behind the trees. We weren't the only people that thought they could see something from the water.

Oh well, 6 of us out there getting drunk on the boat was still fun. :D

shoulda went downtown. we hit the reynoldsburg park and ride at 7ish, got down there, got some dinner at wendys (fuck a 30 minute line/wait), walked down to civic center and we were just off the curb on the street. perfect view. we had parts of the fireworks landing on us all night

they seemed short this year though...they were only like 20 min...and the finale seemed shorter than usual as well

and no super loud fireworks FTL. i love the ones that make your ears hurt...the loudest ones were maybe a 7/10 in my bookq

We made the mistake of thinking we could see the fireworks from Griggs Resevoir.

You can't see anything but some light behind the trees. We weren't the only people that thought they could see something from the water.

Oh well, 6 of us out there getting drunk on the boat was still fun. :D

Was in the same boat. This stupid cunt I was talking to (until last night coincidentally) brought us to "the spot she was last year" which was behind a fucking building and we couldn't see shit. Instead of fighting the crowds again I said fuck it and left.