Advanced Auto Parts Cruise-In

V8 Beast

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women and men are both dogs. You are all parisites to this planet earth. If it werent for STD's the world would be overpopulated with you lame humans. Being faithful is not in your DNA. You have to constantly control yourselves to stop from trying to bone every cute thing that passes you.

BTW... I'd hit it ;)

Pretty sad that a relationship couldn't be respected around here. Makes me not want to bring anymore girls out to these meets....not singling anyone out, just making a comment.

that is just the tip pf the ICEBERG here on CR dont take anything to personally, Can anyone else attest to this.....

To reassure him;)

On CR you gotta take the good with the bad. I dontr think you have been on here for the bunny ranch stuff have you?....

that is just the tip pf the ICEBERG here on CR dont take anything to personally, Can anyone else attest to this.....

To reassure him;)

On CR you gotta take the good with the bad. I dontr think you have been on here for the bunny ranch stuff have you?....

Just tell her to post up, were not trying to be rude to her or anything, and as far as boyfriends are concerned, if she has one I'm sure she'll let us know, no harm done.

Guest hotrodmama024

How come i have missed this chick? I only know one women that drives a v6 and it obviously isnt the one you are talking about.

Originally Posted by Crossle

Pretty sad that a relationship couldn't be respected around here. Makes me not want to bring anymore girls out to these meets....not singling anyone out, just making a comment.

To reassure him

Also.. you cant take what anyone on here says seriously. If they say the arent married and its ok... i am pretty sure they are whipped at home but just state that on here. This is CR, get used to it.