Advanced Auto Parts Cruise-In

V8 Beast

I have some good news for everyone that is part of CR. Thanks to the great turn out at the car show the management over at Advanced Auto Parts has decided to host a CR Cruise-In the first Saturday of every month. The best part is that if you spend more than $20 you get a 10% discount on your purchases. This discount is only available during the cruise-ins. If you need to stock up on oil for your next oil change, tools, etc it would be a good time to do it.

The next CR Cruise-In will be this Saturday from 6pm-9pm. Come out and have some fun with CR while the sun is still out!!!!! With the recent QS&L issue this gives us somewhere to hang out so lets take advantage of it.

Thanks again to Mark (TransAmDrag98) and Del!

Advanced Auto Parts

2110 Hilliard Rome Rd.

Hilliard, OH 43026-9629

614-876-5482

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really cool, thanks for taking the effort to set that up.

I'm figuring on beverages at Hooters afterwards...I know a few people that are willing to go for the views and brews

Cuise in. Just come up and chill. After we can do the hooters thing again.

I dont have silver, but I do have black and white. I will have your red ones as well. I refunded your money last night, along with everyone else that paid.

Guest MyV6IsFast3r
Sweet, seems like a nice place to meet everyone since my skank ass still hasn't made it to a meet. Damn work. Gurrrrr. Don't see why I couldn't make this though....