FS: Honda CBR929RR tricked out

12oclocker

Thanks man, here is a picture of the License plate flipper control board I designed and built, there are no trace jumpers, and I group similar components so that if it even went into production a machine could build them more quickly, I etched the board with a process I had been working on for a few years, now I can get em looking as good as a board house! ;)

very clean electronics install man!!

flipper-controller-board.jpg

Edited by 12oclocker

• 2 months later...
Do you realize that you could buy that same basic relay for around $10-15 at a supply house? Seems like a lot of work to build one.

its not just a relay board, is has current sensors to detect when the motor is done pulling the plate up and down, and then it shuts down the motor, it also has a mosfet latching timer, and overcurrent protection in case of short. the current detector is adjustable.

dude you win. i have trouble cooking dinner for myself let alone making computer boards. you get rep for that!!!

thanks..

You know whats crazy, someone actually gave me negative rep on this thread

Stay Red bro. and Chrome that bitch out haha!

:plus1: Love those 929's & 54's! thumb.gif Good luck with your sale

Anyone else see those plate flippers at the IX last weekend? I forgot to find out how much they were :D

:plus1: Love those 929's & 54's! thumb.gif Good luck with your sale

Anyone else see those plate flippers at the IX last weekend? I forgot to find out how much they were :D

i saw them at the starboyz stand but i didnt wanna wade through the crowd or 14 year old chicks and risk myself like that :lol: