Blue Integra with K20.....

Rhett

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will race the Blue integra next time I am out if he wants to. Its a clean ass car, one of my favorite integras I have ever seen.

Anyone know who had the cammed mod motor Gt? I seen him pull out. If its anyone on the board I would really like to run the car. The thing sounds crazy its one of the few cammed mod motors I have seen.

I want a 500$ Race with Rhetts stang, In my teggy. Stock Ls Motor and all :cool:

Is this miles posting on titus's sn or did titus buy miles teg? Something sounds fishy here....lol

I will race the Blue integra next time I am out if he wants to. Its a clean ass car, one of my favorite integras I have ever seen.

Anyone know who had the cammed mod motor Gt? I seen him pull out. If its anyone on the board I would really like to run the car. The thing sounds crazy its one of the few cammed mod motors I have seen.

What color was it?

Daily driver here in a month or so, Takin the S to toledo to cruise in untill scholl starts. The integra is stock motor, with a turbo kit :)

Why was there so much drama on saturday night? Im pissed i couldnt have been there!

I quit giving a shit after five minutes, Austin, but they did go out and race, but I don't know who won. I think me and Joe were out when they were coming back.

I would think if the stang didn't get to spray (which it shouldn't) then the teg won.