GM unite once more!!!

Big Steve

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the 27th is another good date for this. how about a lil input so we can have a almost perfect date so nobody can have an excuse not to show!! Me and miller will warm this thread up next weekend when we run. I have heard from the great and almighty. Ford goes down again. http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s269/traumaxital/chuck-norris3211.jpg

I dont think thats it. When the car is running and I have the fans on it stays at a nice cool 180 degrees(fluctuates by 5 degrees or so), but when I turn the car off it goes all the way up to 200 sometimes 210. This worries me, and I havent run it hard yet, so I dont know if the heat will go up like that while im running, but thanks for the advice. Ill look into it any way.

thats just heat soak with the fan and waterpump not running the temp is going to go up some before it starts to cool down

thats just heat soak with the fan and waterpump not running the temp is going to go up some before it starts to cool down

But the thing is I leave the fan on(toggle switch), when I turn the car off. I usually just sit there and wait for the heat to stabilize and then i turn the fans of and go on my merry way.

27th will work a lot better for me. I predict my belt slip will be fixed by then, and I will be semi-ready. We should discuss further details this weekend. I'd like to make use of "heaven" for this meet.

So far looks like the 27th. I say that we discuss this further on the 14th at QS&L. If all goes well I will have a surprise guest on the 27th :D A saab is a GM, come one come all as I see it. Anybody who is anybody please show at QS&L. Cause the location will be discussed there and will not leave the table after all is said and done.

Guest Removed

Its a members car on the 460ford forum. I think he has changed it. since i was talking wiht him not that long ago about buyying his headers and intake manifold.And that car is very space limited. ;)

Its not that big of a deal if you think about it. the turbos are going too heat it up and the intercooler is just going too cool the charge back down.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/mvc628fjm6.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/FH020017.jpg

when i do mine im going too mount mine up in the fenders. if i can find the pic ill post it.

I dunno if I'll make this event. Anthony handed me his lighter for a cigarette, and, after I lit the cig the engravements of GM were burned into my shift hand. My arm is decaying, oh, and he insulted my music.