FS: 57" Hitachi Wide Screen HDTV

Coldblue1999

SOLD!!

Selling my Hitachi 57" Wide Screen. Model#57uwx20b It's just too big. Approx 3 yrs old and has no scratches on screen nor any burn marks on the screen. It is a HD monitor and has 5 inputs, one on front, 2 rca inputs, 2 rca/composite/s-video imputs, and dvi-hdtv input, plus a few more. works flawlessly witn no issues and looks brand new.

View Details Key Features: Screen Size 57 inch Display Capabilities Aspect Ratio 16:9 • 4:3 Enhanced Image Quality Comb Filter 3DYC / 3D Digital Velocity Scan Modulation With VSM Adjustable Color Temp. With Adjustable Color Temperature Audio Features Audio Type Virtual Surround MTS Stereo SAP / MTS Stereo Technical Features Picture in Picture With PIP Sleep Timer With Sleep Timer Energy Star Compliant Energy Star Compliant Connectors Headphone Jack Without Headphone Jack Screen Text Channel Labels With Channel Labels Closed Caption on Mute With Closed Caption On Mute Dimensions Width 54 in. Depth 25.5 in. Height 54.19 in. Weight 265 lb. The UWX models offer Hitachis industry-recognized performance and design in a high-value Home Theater product. Whether its a widescreen blockbuster or your favorite sitcom, you can count on the highest quality viewing experience. A wide range of viewer conveniences make operation simple and straightforward. The DVI digital interface provides compatibility with the latest generation of set-top boxes.

Call 614-332-3213 for more info or reply to post

$700.00 obo

just down sizing.. was going to go with a smaller lcd or plasma, but havent decided yet and this tv needs to go first. i dont know if ill have it next week or not. what about a deposit to hold it till next week?

Still up in the air, kinda scared buying a used tv but the size is right

I wouldn't be scared about buying a used TV.

I bought my 57" Sony CRT HD on E-bay a few months ago, picked it up in Cinncy for $550. Have had no problems with it what-so-ever, in mint condition, and looks great. If I hadn't already bought mine, I'd offer $450 for this unit.

ive taken awesome care of this tv.. screen is perfect. picture is perfect. ive never had a single ounce of trouble with it .i prob even have the owners manual somewhere and have the remote. it doesnt even get used anymore.. i hate to see it go, but more the wifes decision than mine..

• 4 weeks later...