Friday the 13th call outs

Sam1647545489

I am making a post to call out a few people to race.

Race 1: Koolrayz vs Me - spray to spray - 40 roll

Race 2: Anthony vs Me - Me on motor, anthony everything you got. - 40 roll

Also the black viper wants both races as well only koolrayz he wants you to be on motor since he has no spray.

So get your cars ready for this friday night.

Race 1: Koolrayz vs Me - spray to spray - 40 roll

Race 2: Anthony vs Me - Me on motor, anthony everything you got. - 40 roll

From the little I know about the cars, these sound like nice setups.

I have heard that Ant's car makes for a wicked ride.... Get videos :D

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Sam, if you want motor, fine. I want a 60 roll, though. I won't go above 140, either :p

I still have this feeling you're gonna spray me.... :D

60 roll is fine with me. Ray I might not be in town on saturday so I was hoping for friday. Maybe the following weekend. As for the 750 race, I will 40 roll to whenever you want. I got a good spot close to QS&L but we will need 3 cars for blockers behind us. I will give details on friday night.

He is coming with me on friday night. He too might not be out saturday night.

Sam Shooter bike should be a good race for ya, He can ride pretty well.

Ask andrew about our 80 roll friday night I got a lil jump nbut only fell about 2-3 cars behind till 145

That thing pulls hard!

I can give you a dig,,,,,,,

we dont need no stinkin freeway lol

I meant I live in baltimore...and drving it to QS&L might be a problem. If I towed it up I can only imagine what will be said, and where the hell would i park. I am gonna do some test runs on the freeway in the next couple days. Just got the brake light switch modified today to accept manual brakes since the pedal rod was diff from power.

Guest baseciv
I meant I live in baltimore...and drving it to QS&L might be a problem. If I towed it up I can only imagine what will be said, and where the hell would i park. I am gonna do some test runs on the freeway in the next couple days. Just got the brake light switch modified today to accept manual brakes since the pedal rod was diff from power.

Speaking of Friday the 13th, Michael Bay is doing a remake. You should call him out for ruining the franchise.

I drove 150 miles last sat night to come to columbus to advanced auto and then QSL. Your car cant make it across town? I call that a race car not a street car. I can wait untill we can set up a meet at the track.