Pre Party for the game?????

PrincessPratt

Hey everyone....my brother & cousin r gonna be in town tonight so I'm planning on hanging out somewhere. Thing is I don't ever go to clubs, bars, etc. so I have NO idea where to take him. I don't think its going to be a terribly late night since we & I think mostly everyone else need to get up early tomorrow for the game. Anyone game for this? If so where's a good spot? I know yota said he was gonna come (his johnny girl has to work though). Anyone else??????:confused::D

Meet us on the 8th green at 8. Dress nice.

Where is that Charles? Is it really expensive b/c I told the boys I was paying tonight. Darn it! hehe. I didn't tell my bro to bring anything other than OSU gear so I don't know if he even has anything nice to wear.

Oh just an FYI...I hope I have ur ear ALL night long so I can whine about men. :lol::lol: Yes I got ur comment no myspace. :beating:

And is this even a "real" bar? I've never heard of it and I know how u r. AND u know how gullible (sp) I can be.

Edited by PrincessPratt

Where is that Charles? Is it really expensive b/c I told the boys I was paying tonight. Darn it! hehe. I didn't tell my bro to bring anything other than OSU gear so I don't know if he even has anything nice to wear.

Oh just an FYI...I hope I have ur ear ALL night long so I can whine about men. :lol::lol: Yes I got ur comment no myspace. :beating:

And is this even a "real" bar? I've never heard of it and I know how u r. AND u know how gullible (sp) I can be.

lol.jpg

there are some cool places in the short north, or down in the arena district.... or there's always the brewery district.... then again there's a few bars in easton towne center.... or if ya want dives there are a bunch in whitehall..... I don't go out drinkin much.... lol

there are some cool places in the short north, or down in the arena district.... or there's always the brewery district.... then again there's a few bars in easton towne center.... or if ya want dives there are a bunch in whitehall..... I don't go out drinkin much.... lol

WEll Chris u have my digits already so if you guys are out and about tonight shoot me a text b/f u leave. ;)

Princess P: Seriously, Bar 23 is an actual bar, and it's pretty decent most of the time. It's in Short North across the street from Hyde Park on N. High and Goodale.

Geez I got dinner plans cancelled on me just now with a "friend".....my brother isn't answering his phone....nobody is making any plans.....what is the world freakin coming to????

All I wanted to do this afternoon was go to PF Changs and get my key lime martini!!!!! I'm going down to the local drive through getting a 12 pack of bud select and calling it a night. hehehehe. :D:D:D