Hello from Cleveland!

TooGSX4u

Hello there Columbus Racing...

I'm from the Cleveland Racing! xD

...(Yes our Colt is faster.) :D

Anywhom, I drive a DSM...

Nice to meet you guys, I've seen some of Coltboostin's posts on our forums, you guys sound like abunch of nice guys... so I thought I would add another website to my daily viewing.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/commikfx/k2g2.jpg

I was wondering the same thing... but then I sat back into that seat, and the next thing I knew - I was climbing out of your mothers vigina. That things a damn Star Gate!

Gunner, go buy that IROC!

How the hell did Harry Potter end up behind the wheel of your car?

I'm unsurpassed in being a board warrior... to much online gaming in my youth.

I haven't been warned, actually... we poke each other around on our forums aswell, sometimes.

Welcome! Looks like you can handle yourself. Must have been warned already. lol

Hey cutie, I haven't seen you since HS Nationals at Norwalk.

Get a DSM yet :>

Actually Ive come across a few really nice ones but I've been too late to pull the trigger. :( I'm hoping something will come up by the end of summer... if not I'm manning up and buying an evo :)

You gunna have your ride at the shoot out?

Actually Ive come across a few really nice ones but I've been too late to pull the trigger. :( I'm hoping something will come up by the end of summer... if not I'm manning up and buying an evo :)

You gunna have your ride at the shoot out?

Sure!

I'll even sell you my ride... you could have it at the Shoot Out for me.

Sure!

I'll even sell you my ride... you could have it at the Shoot Out for me.

:D Man you change cars as often as I change my socks! I havent even see or heard anything about the new one yet, Let me know next time your out at the lot or Steak n shake or where ever the place is that everyone meets up now. I'll have to stop out

:D Man you change cars as often as I change my socks! I havent even see or heard anything about the new one yet, Let me know next time your out at the lot or Steak n shake or where ever the place is that everyone meets up now. I'll have to stop out

For sure, dude.

I was going to go out to Aerospace last night, but too much rain.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lewie06A3
Hey fagnerd what the hell is up? Gotta remember i got the jump on you for the first couple seconds of the last race we had. I pulled like a car, then outta nowhere i was driving alone because you pulled 10 buslengths when your turbo finally spooled. Fun times. Hey i'll be up around my b-day. Anybody talking shit around town we can beat the fuck out of?

• 7 months later...
Who here even drives a Colt? And who there still drives a Colt?

hahaha

both fast colts seem to be in pieces

jps retired at 200 or something

and when it was columbusVS cleveland/akron soem guy in a colt rolled his real bad (hope that guys ok)

so as tilly says what colt?