Tonight?

Amy

I would love to - not sure what the wife has planned yet though. I will probably be able to slip out.

You gave me a cell number - I tried it and it went to voice mail - definitely did not sound like you. Did you give me a fake cell number?lol

Word on the street is you and me are racing heads up for 500$ tonight. 40roll or dig, whatever you want...

Sam hush lol You know Im not allowed to play on the road anymore. (You heading to the track anytime soon? We can set something up there sometime :-) Havent even got to see that thing get on it in a long time. I need to get out more.

let me know whats going on amy, i am down for a cruise from gc to goodguys

Yeah I need to wash the car and get race gas then Im heading up to 161 for a bit with the 98, then up to QS&L around 1030 ish.. shoot me a pm is you wanna head up.

Buckeye.. you going out tonight.. if so shoot me a call and head out iwth all of us.

Well Im heading out now with a few people to grab a bite to eat then head up and meet up with some street rod friends.. and look at all the badass cars. Catalogna and the rest of us will be up around the Wendys on 161 if anyone wants to meet up with us. See you guys at the Lube if not.