Hefty Jesus is a bitch

Guest Removed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
No I am myself..... I just dont like you because of how you acted in the past.... You personally know me..... and I dotn think we have ever gotten along....... SO fuck you

No I am myself..... I just dont like you because of how you acted in the past.... You personally know me..... and I dotn think we have ever gotten along....... SO fuck you

LOL Oh Noez! Fuck you!1!1

I dont think I know more than two people from grovetuckyportcity.... So you're either delusional or just stupid.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
LOL Oh Noez! Fuck you!1!1

I dont think I know more than two people from grovetuckyportcity.... So you're either delusional or just stupid.

I dont live in grovetucky try again....... Jack ass...... you think your hard and always run your mouth...... very few like you......

I dont live in grovetucky try again....... Jack ass...... you think your hard and always run your mouth...... very few like you......

I think it's more that he thinks you're dumb and enjoys pointing it on here.

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Maybe but it will catch up with him again really soon.... He hated me before he starts his shit...... lol its better now......

You win the million dollar prize!!1!1

Sorry that I misplaced your trailer's location.. You just talk and act like you're from grovetucky.

PS: I'm never an asshole at meets because I'm around people that I actually like, so you're either completely crazy or wayyy too stupid for me to put into words.

Guest hotrodmama024
Maybe but it will catch up with him again really soon.... He hated me before he starts his shit...... lol its better now......

So are you wanting to make it worse? lol

Guest Wunna Dig Race
You win the million dollar prize!!1!1

Sorry that I misplaced your trailer's location.. You just talk and act like you're from grovetucky.

PS: I'm never an asshole at meets because I'm around people that I actually like, so you're either completely crazy or wayyy too stupid for me to put into words.

Im not talking about meets and my house is prolly worth more than your worth...... I wish I had a tralier it would be easier to heat in the winter besides the big ass farm house with 1200 acres........

Guest Wunna Dig Race
So are you wanting to make it worse? lol

No it will get worse by its self :D I dont care what he thinks. I know what he has thought for a while and could give 2 shits..... about it

Im not talking about meets and my house is prolly worth more than your worth...... I wish I had a tralier it would be easier to heat in the winter besides the big ass farm house with 1200 acres........

So wait... You've met me, but it wasn't at a meet? Yup, you're completely out of your mind.

Good for you for owning a farm? I knew you didn't get any of that money by being intelligent. Must suck to have to make a second account because your old one was put on global ignore... Did you just not get the picture, or are you really that lonely?