Hefty Jesus is a bitch

Guest Removed

Guest Wunna Dig Race
So wait... You've met me, but it wasn't at a meet? Yup, you're completely out of your mind.

Good for you for owning a farm? I knew you didn't get any of that money by being intelligent. Must suck to have to make a second account because your old one was put on global ignore... Did you just not get the picture, or are you really that lonely?

My first one wasnt put on global ignore..... This is the first one I have had on columbusracing...... I have been baneed from ohiocustoms.... because of a ass hole like you.......... The one that was on global ignore is actually my cousin asshole....... He dont like you either so fuck off..... And I have a college education....... The farm was handed down to me and my cousin after my father passed So again fuck you......

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh Oh.. I have a whole garshdurned fambly of inbreds madder'n buhjeebus at me... I better watch out fer deranged cows tryin' to trample me.

So you list the same cars as your "cousin," and you both type like someone who recently just lost both arms in a Tractor accident... Seems fishy to me, but I'm no detective.

My first one wasnt put on global ignore..... This is the first one I have had on columbusracing...... I have been baneed from ohiocustoms.... because of a ass hole like you.......... The one that was on global ignore is actually my cousin asshole....... He dont like you either so fuck off..... And I have a college education....... The farm was handed down to me and my cousin after my father passed So again fuck you......

PS: The college that gave you a degree, given your conduct/command of the english language, should have all of it's state funding taken away ASAP.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Uh Oh.. I have a whole garshdurned fambly of inbreds madder'n buhjeebus at me... I better watch out fer deranged cows tryin' to trample me.

So you list the same cars as your "cousin," and you both type like someone who recently just lost both arms in a Tractor accident... Seems fishy to me, but I'm no detective.

My cousin has a 85 monte ss with a small stroker motor..... and a 73 nova drag car.... I have a 86 monte ss with a 383 in it and 2 novas...... how is that the same? Hefty you just jeleous make another comment about my family you will have a pissed off redneck here......

My cousin has a 85 monte ss with a small stroker motor..... and a 73 nova drag car.... I have a 86 monte ss with a 383 in it and 2 novas...... how is that the same? Hefty you just jeleous make another comment about my family you will have a pissed off redneck here......

You seriously can't spell jealous? You were an Art major, weren't you.

And puhleeze dont be a'mad at me on tha internets massuh, I dont fink I could handle alla dat now.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
PS: The college that gave you a degree, given your conduct/command of the english language, should have all of it's state funding taken away ASAP.

Yea just because I have a medical degree and you dont. And I am ongoing my schooling at ohio state because I can That way when :asshole: s like you come in I can decide weather they live or not...... :eek: :nutkick:

Yea just because I have a medical degree and you dont. And I am ongoing my schooling at ohio state because I can That way when :asshole: s like you come in I can decide weather they live or not...... :eek: :nutkick:

If for some reason I ever get lifeflighted from Chicago to columbus, I'll make sure to stop by the janitor's closet and say hi to you when I'm on my way out.

Guest hotrodmama024
You seriously can't spell jealous? You were an Art major, weren't you.

And puhleeze dont be a'mad at me on tha internets massuh, I dont fink I could handle alla dat now.

Can you spell please? He changed his hillbillie internet vocabulary! woohoo

Guest Wunna Dig Race
If for some reason I ever get lifeflighted from Chicago to columbus, I'll make sure to stop by the janitor's closet and say hi to you when I'm on my way out.

yea yea yea Im sure Ill be in the janitors closet..... I work for the state with mentally retarded children you a faggot and you know it talk shit about my family again and youll see

yea yea yea Im sure Ill be in the janitors closet..... I work for the state with mentally retarded children you a faggot and you know it talk shit about my family again and youll see

Wait... You work WITH them, or FOR them? If you're helping them... Im glad Im not paying Ohio taxes anymore.

And are you saying that if I talk about your family again, which hasnt been relative to the conversation in like four posts, you're going to show me that "You a faggot?" Are you suggesting that you're going to rape me? Thats illegaLOL.

Im not talking about meets and my house is prolly worth more than your worth...... I wish I had a tralier it would be easier to heat in the winter besides the big ass farm house with 1200 acres........

Well, shit. There's your problem. You're trying to heat all 1200 acres. :rolleyes:

And, uh, where'd you go, Rob? lol Nice job starting a fire and letting it blaze out of control.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Wait... You work WITH them, or FOR them? If you're helping them... Im glad Im not paying Ohio taxes anymore.

And are you saying that if I talk about your family again, which hasnt been relative to the conversation in like four posts, you're going to show me that "You a faggot?" Are you suggesting that you're going to rape me? Thats illegaLOL.

NO I will personally hurt you..... I do work for the state I am on state pay roll and its a great job and I love it.... Just crawl your ass in a hole somewere and kill yourself and this is not a threat its a promise.......

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Well, shit. There's your problem. You're trying to heat all 1200 acres. :rolleyes:

And, uh, where'd you go, Rob? lol Nice job starting a fire and letting it blaze out of control.

Robs at work again I assume hes off lunch break.. I just heat the house and garage.....

NO I will personally hurt you..... I do work for the state I am on state pay roll and its a great job and I love it.... Just crawl your ass in a hole somewere and kill yourself

See, now thats just too bad. I always start these e battles for humor, and then someone has to start making physical threats and get banned. Oh well, have a good one.

And lelani, Never once did I insult his father? Maybe you should spend less money on the camaro, and more money on reading lessons.

Robs at work again I assume hes off lunch break.. I just heat the house and garage.....

big house + big garage=out rageous heating bill ....been there with my old house...

your still loosing.. u might as well heat all 1200.... itd probibly only be a few hundred more.

this wasnt fair when it started, and then it got really, really unfair. 3 on 1. you guys might want to bring some more people.

my padawan learner is the shit.

I'd like to give a shout ot to lil boozie, justin timberlake, and mah mentor, Tha Deej.

Three rednecks at once, in two different threads is nothin.