Bitch......

AhSatan

ok .. i have absolutly no problem calling a girl a bitch to her face.... to bad i am 99% of the time joking.. so if i ever seriously call anyone n e thing.. no one takes me seirouse... so i dont even bother.. with that said...

BITCHES!!!!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First they want their rights..they want to vote, they want equal jobs and pay.

Now they want to take offense to the word bitch.

That's where I finally draw the line.

*everything said above was a joke, and cannot be held against jones *

what happened to bck in the day when a good women would have dinner cooked the house cleaned and a freshly opened beer for her man the moment he walked through the door?

what has happened to society where a women needs "rights"..."equality"....a self indelgence to "think for herself" ... and whos the retard to allow them there drivers license?

i still believe thats that women have small feet for a reason....and that there are no roads between the kitchen between the bedroom for a reason...

Farley has spoken.

I agree with you Scott you should never let words bother you. Then again people should not have to use words like that to degrade women. Men are pieces of shit if that's what they have to do is put women down and you know who you are.

what happened to bck in the day when a good women would have dinner cooked the house cleaned and a freshly opened beer for her man the moment he walked through the door?

you guys dont get this at home huh!?!

IMO, the girls that do treat the guys like gold, get shit on even worse because the guy then thinks that "Oh I can expect all this stuff all the time and Ill just walk all over her and never appreciate anything" (Not all guys, but most Ive delt with it seems like hah)

There are people out there who can treat the other person great, then there are people out there that who knows. "You have to have the bad to appreciate the good"

Farely: You just wanna die with some of your comments huh? Btw when we racing fuckstick?

Rob you seem to be like the 13 year old boy that is just starting to like girls, you find one you have a crush on and you are mean to her because you don't want anyone to find out you like her. It's pointless though because everyone around you can see you like her. They all say how cute. Now your parents just need to pull you aside and and explain the birds and bees to you. ;)

Guest Removed

thats funny you say that, i havent seen her in over a year now and we dont even talk anymore because of ryan.

lame dude, very lame.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/1174329819-405869332_a29e95463b_t.jpg

you guys dont get this at home huh!?!

helll no....lol

and as to AMY!!!! ...... as it sits i am out of commision for at least 3 months.. and thats me not allowed to leave my house.. work or do n e thing,.. i am quite pissed off.

but trust me youll be the first to know.

what happened to the man that can bring home enough money to allow a woman to watch soaps all day .... i mean cook clean and get beer?

Guest Removed
hahahah Ill go ahead and take that as a compliment :)

i figured you would.. and thats how i meant it. :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/100_1348.jpg

what happened to the man that can bring home enough money to allow a woman to watch soaps all day .... i mean cook clean and get beer?

equal rights happeneed..... now women think they need to ahve a job.. jsut so they can watch soaps all night and ignore there SO's .. thats is what has happened to the world.. this is an accurate discription...

http://www.wcsk8.com/2006/events/VegasWeekend/GameOver.jpg

equal rights happeneed..... now women think they need to ahve a job.. jsut so they can watch soaps all night and ignore there SO's .. thats is what has happened to the world.. this is an accurate discription...

http://www.wcsk8.com/2006/events/VegasWeekend/GameOver.jpg

What does equal right have to do with a women getting a job. I think you should re-read that statement and try again. At 20 you've got the way the world works down right?

Guest hotrodmama024

Actually the reason is because most men now a days dont work hard enough or make enough to support a family. Also a women shouldnt have to depend on a man to support her either.

Whats wrong with women working so you have double your income?