Have Time Warner, and want a much better deal with WOW (can hookup WOW customers too)

Nitrousbird

We had WOW for awhile. We hated it. The internet was absolute crap, not to mention the cable system was annoying.

Whenever we checked info to see what was on next. Instead of whats on next, you got whats on in a 2 and half hours.

I mean, Time Warner sucks. But WOW just seemed to suck so much more. But we ended up getting a kick ass deal from Time Warner where we paid the same as Wow and they gave us more, plus a free DVR deal. Yay dvr.

Uhh, the 2 hour ahead (not 2 and a half) is only on the analog boxes, which are being phased out. Next.

Your internet; 1/2 the time people bitching about the internet have PC/router issues then blame WOW. The other have, it could be a legit issue; many times something as simple as a loose connector, squirrels chewing a cable line at the pole, etc.

I 100% guarantee I can beat the deal you have with Warner, and by a good chunk of change.

Uhh, the 2 hour ahead (not 2 and a half) is only on the analog boxes, which are being phased out. Next.

Your internet; 1/2 the time people bitching about the internet have PC/router issues then blame WOW. The other have, it could be a legit issue; many times something as simple as a loose connector, squirrels chewing a cable line at the pole, etc.

I 100% guarantee I can beat the deal you have with Warner, and by a good chunk of change.

The price you PM'd me doesn't beat ATT DSL, Phone and DISH, which includes more HD channels and delivers a better picture (pure digital signal)

The package I am getting from ATT is all 3 for under $85

The price you PM'd me doesn't beat ATT DSL, Phone and DISH, which includes more HD channels and delivers a better picture (pure digital signal)

The package I am getting from ATT is all 3 for under $85

Sounds like an intro rate.

Regardless, comparing DSL to cable internet is a joke.

What all Dish channels are you getting?? They have a PILE of packages. Besides, I've dealt with a Dish before...even with a good alingment, I would have been without TV a couple times today due to the weather. No thanks; I can't recall the last time my cable went out; I'm thinking it was the ice storm of 04. Besides, who wants to be stuck in a contract?

Does your AT&T include unlimited long distance? Voice mail and every other phone feature available?

BTW, digital simulcast should be coming soon for pretty much all cable companies = there goes Dish's one advantage (besides, these dish companies compress their stuff so much you can tell a difference between digital cable channels and dish).

hey Joe how long is this deal going for. need to figure somethings out but would like to switch back over.

Ehh, hard to say. Prices are guaranteed until 2010, so this isn't some intro pricing crap the competition trys to pull.

PM me what services you have now with the competition, I'll get you a better price, then the switch over is pretty painless.

Hey Joe. I've got WOW cable now with an HD-DVR and the HD and Starz pack. I'm not really interested in digital phone, but I would like to get my hands on some cable internet.

Also, when can I expect to have some HD on demand channels? I know there is a Starz HD on-Demand.

Hey Joe. I've got WOW cable now with an HD-DVR and the HD and Starz pack. I'm not really interested in digital phone, but I would like to get my hands on some cable internet.

Also, when can I expect to have some HD on demand channels? I know there is a Starz HD on-Demand.

Starz HD On-Demand...dunno.

PM me the phone number on your account, and I'll see what I can do.

I was surprised how much little things like poor cables, bad connectors, etc....affected things.

When we first had TW set up they had to go through and pretty much rewire everthing from the previous home owner which was some older stuff. Worked fine for years. Then just a few weeks back I started having issues with my modem....came out and replaced a cable and pointed out 1-2 other little things....now bam...it's back and running perfect.

However, I'm still switching over to WOW :cool: