GM/Ford Day

Big Steve

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the only decent thing ford ever designed (moser built) for a rearend.

ford 9" FTW

Hah- it was quite a different story before 1997 when the LS1 came out- the LT1/LT4/L98/etc were no match for the 302 with only mild mods with its 3" stroke, 4" bore combination and forged from the factory until 93. If you remember the highly desireable 67 Z28 designed for the IROC racing series if my memory serves me correctly even had a 302 (3" stroke/4" bore) This coming from a guy that even used to have a '96 LT1 Formula with nitrous and gears.

Only cars that ever beat my LT1 car were a 5.0 mustang and a saleen SR351, other then the car being impossible to work on, the main reason I got a 5.0 car after I totaled my Formula due to hydroplaning not reckless driving.

I would still kill for an 02-04 LS6 Z06.

Laters,

Andrew

Well Ray, gonna have to disagree with you... the only reason we are seeing that view.. because its on a stand to get fixed, like most GM's :-P hahah

Please tell me you did not just go there. Aside from Hal all I heard was crickets from the Ford camp at the last "GM vs Ford" meet we had.

Please tell me you did not just go there. Aside from Hal all I heard was crickets from the Ford camp at the last "GM vs Ford" meet we had.

Well I dunno about crickets.. but I heard this little boeing was going to be out this weekend hunting some GM's! :-P

to see that your car would have to be a spaceship

Well, I thought F bodys were like space ships.. they kinda float around on jackstands all day doing nothing. Plus spaceships are ike imaginary "fast things".. kinda like F bodys lol