GM/Ford Day

Big Steve

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I thought F bodys were like space ships.. they kinda float around on jackstands all day doing nothing. Plus spaceships are ike imaginary "fast things".. kinda like F bodys lol

I have about 2800 miles on my car this year Amy. I doubt you have 280 on yours. bring your car out this weekend and you can "imagine" you are keeping up with me. LOL

I have about 2800 miles on my car this year Amy. I doubt you have 280 on yours. bring your car out this weekend and you can "imagine" you are keeping up with me. LOL

awwwwv ray.. be nice.. I drove it up to FFW did the race and drove it home! Oh yeah!

saw some video on buckeystangs from the event looked like a good time. Glad the car is smoothing out for you.

Thanks bud. Yeah had a lot of issues this weekend with no MSD box, bad plugs and some other little things, but still had fun shifting at 4500 rpm hahah... Cars gonna be out testing this weekend getting ready for a race coming up so all the bugs should be worked out, then tuning FINALLY on Monday! :-)