Crime in an area?

LJ

Call your local precint, they should be able to give you any and all info you want. I've done it before.

It is just franklin county sheriff. I would rather get personal opinions since I KNOW some people on here live in that area

I wouldn't think that area is a high crime area as far as ghetto trash and the like. Probably more of the neighbor vs neighbor BS that happens in all the other nice areas around town.

Evan

I wouldn't think that area is a high crime area as far as ghetto trash and the like. Probably more of the neighbor vs neighbor BS that happens in all the other nice areas around town.

Evan

That is what I am thinking, and since most of the land in the area is owned by developers, the 6-8 years I plan on staying there should be fine...

I hope. I can't believe the huge shopping center they put in down at Broad and Waggoner.

i live pretty close to there...at waggoner/kennedy. hell, im in a previously-section-8 appt complex and i think ive seen the cops out here 1x. it stays pretty quiet all hours of the night.

the only bad part about this area is where that church is, its filled with somalians...my friends used to live over there and it was so dirty. they seem to stay right in that area though.

i live pretty close to there...at waggoner/kennedy. hell, im in a previously-section-8 appt complex and i think ive seen the cops out here 1x. it stays pretty quiet all hours of the night.

the only bad part about this area is where that church is, its filled with somalians...my friends used to live over there and it was so dirty. they seem to stay right in that area though.

Yeah I saw some walking up from the south to the church. I would be in the dominion homes by the school. The deal they are offering for the size of the house is unbeatable

what school?

as for the area, its nice to have meijers <2 miles away, theres also a target, office max or staples, pet store, few restaraunts, and i think a radio shack within that shopping center. its also nice because its close enough to the city to get there in not much time, but youre not out in BFE

i guess it depends what you like. i hate the hustle and bustle of the city, so being out here is nice. if you work at DFAS, its not a long drive. i leave at 7:30 and get to work at 5th/yearling-ish by 750-755. once school starts, add about 5 minutes...theres a couple short cuts to save you A LOT of time...like going thru the neighborhood between the tracks and broad, and popping out onto RNA rd.

I am looking at buying a house at Waggoner and Haven's Corners. What is the crime like in that area? Quiet area?

I don't know. You got any nice stuff? ;) What's the address?

Seriously, doesn't seem all that bad to me and there's some nice drives around there. (<--How I'm familiar with it.)

My buddy lives in the apartments right by there. I have had 0 problem when I've been there nor has he ever mentioned a problem.

And to tempt fate one night in my monte I left the trunk open on accident and nothing was stolen.

Subs / Amp / Laptop bag(empty)

what school?

as for the area, its nice to have meijers <2 miles away, theres also a target, office max or staples, pet store, few restaraunts, and i think a radio shack within that shopping center. its also nice because its close enough to the city to get there in not much time, but youre not out in BFE

i guess it depends what you like. i hate the hustle and bustle of the city, so being out here is nice. if you work at DFAS, its not a long drive. i leave at 7:30 and get to work at 5th/yearling-ish by 750-755. once school starts, add about 5 minutes...theres a couple short cuts to save you A LOT of time...like going thru the neighborhood between the tracks and broad, and popping out onto RNA rd.

It's the K-1 elementary school off of Jefferson Run.

I like to be in my office by 7 am, so traffic is never really a problem for me

I work around there. Our huge facility has been broken in twice in the past 3 months. I think crime sticks to the industrial part of havens corner. All the residential area seems nice around here and wouldnt worry about crime if I lived here.

Check online for a crime report with the county. There should be a county website, that should have a few statistics and what not. I'd give a call to the sherriffs dept. and talk to a deputy one on one. No reason for them to lie. Crime or not you should also have a good back up to stop crime. Best crime stopper

http://www.shooterssupply.org/guns/gun242.jpg

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

go to http://www.police.org

look up offence reports, agree to disclaimer, and search all crimes in that area, this will let you know all reported crimes in that area and you can search time frames as well. We used this method to send out fliers for Brinks home security systems. Obviously we target the high crime areas this site is great for that type of thing. Give it a try.

Also I work for a realtor and do financing as well so give me a call if you could use my services. I will cut ya a deal for financing because of you being on here. My office # is 614-890-1440, Elsa real estate and financing. Ask for Becki and I will hook you up. Have a great day.

Becki Loar

tumbleweed down the street has 1$ margaritas every monday. i think theres a place called donnericks by the chipotle, and theres a flannagans not more than 5 min away at RNA/clark state

Is the Flannagans better than it was when I was growing up and someone got stabbed there every weekend?

I live in that exact area, right by waggoner by Target and Meijer. Crime there is fine, it is a quiet area, with the exception of the construction going on right now. Down on Waggoner by the tracks there is Section 8 housing and income based housing but there really is not a problem with it. Just realize this area out here is building fast.