ASR Cruise In

Amy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Advance lot will be mostly for registration and the "shops". The main parking lot at Petland will be for the show participants. Each person will have to come up to the registration booth to register then will get there free bag of goodies and hand in there raffle ticket they receive.

There will also be a silent auction of a Original "Whit Basemore" (spelling??) Funny Car team shirt and Summit Race jacket. Amoung the other million t shirts, hats, and other stuff we have.

Any questions shoot me a pm

Brian I have the shops arriving at 11am I have some spots for them and then the rest is open for car show participants.

Also had a question for advance. The two light poles in the grass could we tie some string from one to the other to hang some banners from the companies who sent us items?

Brian I have the shops arriving at 11am I have some spots for them and then the rest is open for car show participants.

Also had a question for advance. The two light poles in the grass could we tie some string from one to the other to hang some banners from the companies who sent us items?

We would have to check with the city of Hilliard on that one.

Thank ya sir! Give me a call today when your free. Need to discuss some things. Me, Sean and his wife are getting everything al packed up tonight to bring over in the morning to set up. So just wanna get a checklist of everything.

I'll check. We have to check and make sure its ok to hang things, some city rule could prevent it (Dublin has all kinds of wierd rules like that). I'll tell Val to ask them tonight.

If I am not mistaken, that area is Columbus.

It may be Hilliard City Schools, but it is within Columbus...

KillJoy