ASR Cruise In

Amy

Ok here is what we have:

Amy Stewart Racing Cruise In co-hosted with Columbus Racing.com

Locatin: Advance Auto on Hilliard Rome Rd. (by the new Hooters- using all lots)

Date: August 25, 2007

Times: Noon - 5p

Fees: $5.00 entry

Raffle: $5.00 a ticket (Great Prizes!!!!!)

There should be around 200+ cars we are expecting from all the local clubs and teams.

We have invited some local shop to bring out a car and have a booth availble to display products and services.

Rx7 Store

LaSota Racing

Catalogna Performance

Adrenaline Motorsports

C&W Automotive

just to name a few....

The following sponsors will be having great raffle prizes:

ProCharger

ASR Race Team

Advance Auto of Grove City

Phoenix Custom Apparel

Edelbrock Racing

MSD Ignition

Oakley

Bassani Exhaust

DiabloSport Tuning

Modified Mustangs

Tremec Transmissions

Summit Racing

Jegs High Performance

and so many more!

The show will be a great time to enjoy music, food, cars and hang out with the family. We hope to see as many people as possible show up to the event, from Street Rods and customs, to Drag cars and show cars.. This event will also help out CR with the track rental in Sept. There will be prizes given to show winners.

If you need any information or your shop would like to participate get in contact with me, Brian Carter (V8Beast) or Anthony (DarkFormula) and let us know so we can hold you a spot for your shop.

Amy Stewart

amystewartracing@yahoo.com

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't call adreniline (yes its spelled wrong for a reason) a shop.....just yet, more of a club..just so everyone doesnt expect us to show up with a trailer pulled dyno queen of a shop car lol. amy if you need help with anything let me know..that goes for brian and anthony as well..should be a good time

Guest MyV6IsFast3r
AS I said before I will more than likely be there. Thanks for getting this together, i know how much work it can be, been there done that. Hope to actually meet some people and not just talk to my computer screen lol.

Amy, sounds like you are doing big things as usual. Nikki and I would be happy to help in any way we can. You can drop off some flyers and we will hand them out at our shop if you like. :woowoo:

Mike: You have always been a huge icon for me to look up too! Thanks you! I will swing by tomorrow with some flyers! (Now if you bring the pro stock car out that would be badass!!! lol)

Hope you and Nikki have been great!!!

Pearlta: Let me know what store your at and Ill swing by with some flyers. Thank you very much we will all appreciate it.

V8Beast: Brian sorry, me and some others were stuck under the car for 5 hours today figuring out a wiring problem. Been crazy busy today getting ready for the NMRA and FFW race this weekend. Ill call ya tomorrow and bring some by!!! Thanks bud!!!

Thanks guys.. Yeah I am trying for a pretty special guest, but waiting to see if that works out on a time frame. Other than that.. bring as many people as you can, there will be balloons for the kids, stickers, music, cars.. should be a great time! :-)

Scott, heck ya bring as many cars out as you can..!!!